The Treatment Education, Adherence and Mobilization Division (TEAM) is a new program with the vision and mission of containing the transmission of HIV indefinitely by promoting leadership and enabling communities of color to access HIV counseling & testing services, treatment and quality health care. The division aims to provide the tools needed to contain new HIV infections and related comorbidities.
USCA 2012 Peer Educator Training Materials
- Adherence and HIV Treatment
- ART 101 – What You Need to Know
- Drug Resistance and HIV Treatment
- Guidelines for Improving Entry Into and Retention in Care and ART Adherence
- State of HIV Care in the U.S.
- IAPAC/NMAC Peer Educator Manual
- Handout 1, Handout 2, Handout 3, Handout 4, Handout 5, Handout 6, Handout 7, Handout 8, Handout 9
General TEAM Materials
PrEP using daily oral TDF-FTC or TDF in Women (and Men)
Advocate’s Guide to FDA advisory committee review of oral PrEP
The Immune System, HIV and Aging
Treatment Action Group Calls Leaders to Get Best HIV Options to as Many People as Possible
For more information, email us at TEAM@nmac.org.