The Treatment Education, Adherence and Mobilization Division (TEAM) is a new program with the vision and mission of containing the transmission of HIV indefinitely by promoting leadership and enabling communities of color to access HIV counseling & testing services, treatment and quality health care. The division aims to provide the tools needed to contain new HIV infections and related comorbidities.
USCA 2012 Peer Educator Training Materials
- Adherence and HIV Treatment
- ART 101 – What You Need to Know
- Drug Resistance and HIV Treatment
- Guidelines for Improving Entry Into and Retention in Care and ART Adherence
- State of HIV Care in the U.S.
- IAPAC/NMAC Peer Educator Manual
- Handout 1, Handout 2, Handout 3, Handout 4, Handout 5, Handout 6, Handout 7, Handout 8, Handout 9
General TEAM Materials
PrEP using daily oral TDF-FTC or TDF in Women (and Men)
For more information, email us at TEAM@nmac.org.