NMAC relies on the support of both individuals and organizations to advance its critical work to end the HIV/AIDS epidemic in America. Your generous support allows us to ensure that the voices of minorities vulnerable to and living with HIV or AIDS are heard in Washington, DC. It also helps us provide our critical training, education activities and programming. Science and policy have provided the tools to end this epidemic, but we cannot realize that vision without the support and dedication of individuals and organizations like you!
|$250||Organization’s Annual Budget: Less than $250,000|
|$500||Organization’s Annual Budget: Between $250,000-$499,999|
|$750||Organization’s Annual Budget: Between $500,000-$999,999|
|$1,000||Organization’s Annual Budget: Between $1,000,000-$1,999,999|
|$2,000||Organization’s Annual Budget: Above $2,000,000|
Standard Membership ($125)
Person Living with HIV or AIDS Membership ($50)
*NMAC Membership is annual. Memberships must be renewed on a yearly basis, on the anniversary of the date your membership began.
Membership Benefits: In return for your generous support, NMAC offers special incentives for our members. Once a member, you will receive a unique NMAC Member ID No. which gives you access to managing your membership in our online database and much more!
- Discounted registration to attend NMAC’s annual United States Conference on AIDS (USCA), the largest annual AIDS related conference in the country.
- *NMAC organizational members receive discounted registration for staff to attend USCA.
- Membership recognition at USCA including personalized member badges and access to our membership booth for quicker registration.
- USCA Scholarship- NMAC members are eligible to receive additional support to attend the conference through scholarships, especially members living with HIV/AIDS.
- Membership Spotlight- each quarter one individual and organizational member will receive recognition for their commitment to NMAC and towards the fight to END the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
For questions or help regarding your membership, please contact Member Services at 202-853-1847 ext. 3090 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.