Join us in 2014 for a special series of webinars meant to assist health departments and community based organizations cover the basics of social media and social marketing.
Webinar One: Social Media Strategy – Planning to Succeed
Many organizations don’t know where to start or what rules to follow when starting their social media identity. This webinar will cover the very basic of strategy when embarking upon an organizational social media journey, including social media listening, developing policies, rules and regulations for your organization and the value of understanding the people you want to reach through social media.
- Understand the value of “social media listening” and how it can inspire your social media strategy
- Understand the value of knowing your audience
- Developing social media policies, rules, guidelines and best practices
When: Thursday, January 16, 2013 at 2 pm
Webinar Two: Monitoring & Evaluating Your Social Media Efforts
One of the biggest questions people and organizations have about social media is, “How do I know it’s working?” This webinar will cover the essentials of evaluating how well your social media efforts are reaching, touching and influencing your audience.
- Understand the basics of quantitative social media evaluation tools
- Understand Qualitative social media evaluation strategies
- Understand the value of social media targets and creating clear goals
- Learning how to dive deep into the “who”, “what”, “when” and “where” of social media
When: Thursday, January 23, 2013 at 3:30 pm